EXPO & PACKET PICKUP
You MUST attend the expo to pick up your racing bib and participant shirt. There is no race day packet pickup. You are able to pick up other packets for friends/family (maximum of four).
Saturday, August 31st
11:00am – 7:00pm
Camp North End
1550 Statesville Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28206
Parking is FREE at Camp North End. Running, biking and carpooling are all encouraged. Use the code “ATC10K” for $5 off Bird scooters the entire weekend. Subaru drivers – swing by the Williams Subaru booth for a little help on race day parking!
ON SITE AT CAMP NORTH END
- Vendors: Upcoming races, sponsors, non-profits, running companies
- Food & Drink: OooWee BBQ, Gogi Truck, King of Pops, NoDa Company Canteen
- NoDa Brewing Company with your official race beer
- This can be redeemed at the expo or at their tap room up to two weeks after race day with your race bib.
- Yoga for adults and kids by lululemon
- Kids Zone by New Dominion Bank
SCHEDULE & SITE MAP
You must start the race by 7:15am and hold a 13:45 min/mi maximum pace through the entire race.
Sunday, September 1st
Romare Bearden Park
300 South Church Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
PARKING & ARRIVAL
Parking locations can be viewed here
. Access to and from these parking areas will be limited once the race starts, so have your spectators arrive before the race begins. We suggest arriving at one of these locations a minimum of 45 minutes prior to the race start. Other transportation options include:
- Bike Valet thanks to Open Streets 704 and Charlotte BCycle
- Light Rail – Schedule
- Use the code “ATC10K” with Bird scooters for $5 off
- Run to the start line to prep for your next race
There will be 3 aid stations on the course where water will be provided thanks to Charlotte Water. You will pick up your reusable race cup
at the first aid station and carry it to the next two. There is a pace maximum of 13:45 min/mi put in place by the Department of Transportation. If you drop below this pace on I-277, busses will be following the police and you will be asked kindly to join the party wagon.
SCHEDULE & SITE MAP
Please note that restrooms are inside the Knights Stadium and there will not be any portable restrooms in the park. When entering the start corral, look for the pacer signs
which will help you line up according to your finishing time.
Grab your race medal
and head down the finishers corral to Dole and Charlotte Water who will be there to serve your food and drink needs. Don’t miss the Kid Zone in the Knights Stadium for games and entertainment for the entire family.
RESULTS & AWARDS
An awards ceremony will be held at 8:30am at the Main Stage. The top 3 male and female finishers will receive shoes from Altra Running
. Our age group awards (gift certificates to Charlotte Running Company) include the top 3 male and female finishers for 19 and under; 20-24; 25-29; 30-34; 35-39; 40-44; 45-49; 50-54; 55-59; 60-64; 65-69; 70 and over. We will also be handing out Altra shoes to the 277th, 1,277th, 2,277th, 3,277th, and 4,277th finisher. There is a custom QR code on the back of your bib that will link to your results minutes after you cross the finish line. You will also be able to view your results here
once they are posted.
If you have friends or family who would like to assist, please have them fill out the volunteer registration form
. Don’t forget, if you’re running the race, you can still help us at the expo on Saturday for a few hours.
TIME TO GET PUMPED
- This is a stroller friendly race
- Time cut off = 13:45 min/mi
- No dogs are allowed on the course
- Save your cup at the first water stop
- There is no packet pickup on race morning
- Transfers and deferrals ended on 8/1 and are no longer permitted