Feetures First Timer’s Club
Our mission is to move our city forward one step at a time and we're holding true to that by getting everyone involved.
Make us your first
We’re excited to bring back our Feetures First Timer’s Club in 2023, with the backing of Charlotte’s favorite socks – Feetures! Founded in 2002, Feetures is headquartered in the Queen City and is the #1 running sock brand in the country. Together, we want to stand by our mission of moving Charlotte forward one step at a time. To do this, we’ve created a club for those that have always wanted to get into this amazing sport and are ready for big goals.
Time to kick it off
We know it can be intimidating to try something new, including running. If you know someone who has talked about, shown interest in, or is ready to run their first ever race, we want to be that event. We want to make it a little easier by offering a one-time registration fee of $20 in 2023 for up to 100 runners. The only catch is that this has to be their/your very first race. Beyond that, it’s complete honor system and we will be their biggest cheerleaders. We’ll provide them with a #FirstTimeAround guide, a pair of Feetures socks, and encouraging emails when training starts.
Registration for our Feetures First Timer’s Club is now open for 2023! Please email FirstTimers@aroundthecrown10k.com to get registered!
- Wednesday, 6/28 – Club Kickoff – NoDa Brewing Run Club – Chat about how the program will work, where we’ll be meeting at, receive Feetures socks, meet Forward Motion CLT
- Start working on your base from home using the Beginner’s Training Program
- Monday, 7/10 – Head to Barn Burners Run Club in South End
- Wednesday, 7/26 – Back to NoDa Brewing Run Club to check in and make sure everything is feeling good with Carolina Sports Clinic
- Tuesday, 8/8 – Meet Mad Miles Run Club at Camp North End to explore the expo space and run with a new group
- Saturday, 8/19 – Meet the 2023 ATC10K Pacers – Run to the start line and back from Camp North End